Frequently Asked Questions1. How many cookies are in a package?
a. #155 Pecan Cake Cookies approximately 20 to 24 (2 to 3 inches across) #198 Mini Ooooz ‘N Ahhhz approximately 88 (½ milk and ½ white).
2. I have had __________ before. I do not see it on the web or in your catalog. Can I still order it?
a. Please call customer service.
3. Is it possible to have # 108 or #109 separated and shipped to different address?
a. No, they are 2 cakes in one package, which are wrapped separately.
4. Is it possible to change the way an item is packed?
a. Please call customer service.
5. Do you have chocolate covered strawberries available now?
a. They are ONLY available at Valentines and Mother’s Day.
6. Are your pralines the sugary kind?
a. No, chewy type.
7. Do you add alcohol to your candies? …Ingredients show chocolate liquor?
a. No…Nibs (cocoa beans meat) contain cocoa butter...when processes the cocoa butter liquefies and forms what is commercially known as Chocolate Liquor…Means liquid chocolate.
8. Is your Peanut Brittle very hard?
a. Not hard but it is a brittle.
9. How hot is the Jalapeno Brittle?
a. We add enough jalapeno flavoring to make it zesty…not hot…
10. Is the Pecan Krunch very hard?
a. No it has lots of butter and many pecans.
11. Do you have no sugar added products?
a. Yes, Please call customer service for availablity.
12. What type of sugars do you use in your No Sugar added products?
a. #160 Maltitol syrup and # 164 Maltitol, Maltitol syrup, sorbitol. You can get ingredient list by calling Customer Service 1-800-545-8889.
13. Are your No Sugar products safe for diabetics?
a. Most diabetics can use our products. We always suggest discuss with their doctor if concerned. You can get ingredient list by calling customer service.
14. I want something shipped to me from your store. Is it possible?
a. Please call Customer Service 1-800-545-8889.
1. What are your store hours?
a. The Puddin Hill Store is currently open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
2. What is your Store telephone number?
3. Do you have a store in the Dallas area or out of the state store?
4. Where are you located?
a. About 50 miles northeast of Dallas, Texas on Interstate 30 at exit 95 (Division Street exit).
1. How do you ship?
a. UPS…for ground packages and express shipping. a. United Parcel Post…for Post Office Boxes
2. Do you ship to APO and FPO?
a. Yes, at no additional charge and we ship by US Post Offices by Priority mail. Please allow 3 weeks for Thanksgiving and 4 weeks for Christmas Delivery.
3. Do you ship to Foreign Address?
a. Yes additional charges for shipping and handling apply...Please call customer service for a shipping quote...Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. (NO FOREIGN SHIPMENTS ARE GUARANTEED) Exception… WE DO NOT SHIP TO MEXICO
4. Can I have my order to arrive on a certain day?
a. You will need to pay for 2 day service $14.00 per item PLUS standard shipping charge. If you need it to arrive faster Please call the office for a quote.
5. Can I have my order to arrive on Saturday or Sunday?
a. You will need to call customer service…this requires extra cost…and is not available in all areas..
Domestic Standard Shipping Chart
Calculate for each Mailing Address Add
Up to $35.00......................................... $6.99
$35.01 – $65.00......................................... $11.99
$65.01 – $120.00......................................... $15.99
$120.01 and up to one address ............... $19.99
Add $14.00 for Rush Chilled shipping per chocolate item March 15th – November 1st (in addition to Standard Shipping). For shipping outside of the U.S., call for rates. Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii add $14.00.
Mary of Puddin Hill cannot be held responsible for weather or shipping delays. We do everything we can to make sure that the orders leave here in a timely manner.